Great opportunity in fabulous location! This is an estate sale being sold as is. The house has been freshly painted giving buyers a blank canvas to make this their dream home. The main level offers a living room with fireplace, dining room, large kitchen, half bath & laundry. The upper floor boasts four bedrooms, including a primary suite and a second full bathroom. Basement offers additional living space. Nice lot, patio (with awning) & attached garage. Gorgeous setting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Other Construction
1,578 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price