Stunning 2 story stone front home with 2 car garage on a large corner lot in the highly sought-after Crofton Village neighborhood. From the welcoming open concept kitchen and living space to the large, fenced backyard there's plenty of room for everyone to enjoy. This home has been lovingly updated and maintained by its long-time owners. The first-floor rooms are spacious with a separate dining room and large family room off the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with granite countertops, and stainless-steel appliances. Upstairs you will find 3 carpeted bedrooms plus the master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, a large walk-in closet and attic access. The finished lower level offers all the storage you would need plus additional entertaining possibilities. All blinds, custom curtains and appliances are being conveyed with the house. This beautifully landscaped property is a homeownerâs dream and comes complete with an irrigation system. Enjoy dining and entertaining on the large stone patio complete with hot tub and pergola. Situated in a friendly neighborhood and conveniently located near Washington DC,Annapolis or Baltimore this home is sure to go fast!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Main Level Entry.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Volleyball Courts, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price