Welcome to this custom built brick home featuring over 3,800 sq.ft of living space proportioned over 3 finished levels. This home is nestled on a private treed lot in an executive neighborhood of higher priced homes, surrounded by over 100 acres of nature conservatory in Wesley Chapel Woods. A popular traditional floor plan boasting a 2-story foyer, 9 ft ceilings, Andersen windows and sliders, refinished hardwood flooring on main level, formal living room and dining room, an open kitchen/breakfast area, family room with propane gas fireplace, main level office and huge screened-in deck with tranquil views of the private backyard. Upper level features master bedroom suite complete with renovated master bath and walk-in closet, updated 2nd full bath, laundry closet and 3 additional spacious bedrooms. The lower level is complete with recreation/movie room, tons of storage, full bath and wine closet. Other quality highlights include whole house Kohler generator, 2 - 200 amp electric panels, 1,000 gallon owned propane tank for heat, 75 gallon leased propane tank used for fireplace, dual zone heating and air replaced in 2018, whole house water filtration system and so much more! Sellers have invested over $170K in system upgrades and other quality improvements - See extensive list in Docs. Nothing left to do but move right in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,857 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wesley Chapel Woods
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Palladian Windows, Double Pane, Skylights, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Brick, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Trees, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded, Landscaping, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Horse Trails
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price