Price Reduced - - **NOTE** Special Assessment Paid IN FULL. Several Agents and Buyers have asked about the special assessment and what it covers. The supporting datasets are follows: 1) The Owner has paid the Special Assessment in full; which saves the New Owner an additional $100.00 per month, over and above current Condo fees. 2) The assessment covers: a) Repairs and updates of the roofing system. b) Upgrading equipment in the Theater to High Definition 4K projector and Sound System. 3) Additionally, you have a DEEDED Parking Slot NR: 2123; along with a Storage Unit which has 38.27 square feet. This is information is recorded in the Land Records under SM NR. 28 and Folio 2133. 4) When comparing this Unit to others, you have the patio opening onto a lush and manicured Court Yard; which warms the cockles of the heart. Other Owners must exit the building via stairs, and elevator in order to have the same experience. - - - - We are proud to be the first presenters of the Courtyard at High View Hunt Valley Condo Unit 251D. This unique unit affords access to a patio area, with distinguished views and access to the Courtyard. The Owner has spared no expense by installing New LVT Flooring, some appliances, along with a freshly painted interior. This home also comes fully equipped with a Private Laundry Room; while the expanded ensuite bathroom affords privacy as well as functionality. Enjoy those cold quiet evenings in front of your instant-on gas log Fireplace with Mantle; along with spacious and open living, all framed by 9-foot ceilings. New carpeting, walk-in closet, and private access affords an enhanced quality of life. All of this plus DEEDED parking Space and Storage Bin located on the 2nd floor, plus Trash Chutes. Stay active on the rooftop tennis courts. Easy walking distance to Hunt Valley Towne Centre, and light Rail Commuter-line to Green Spring Station and Downtown Baltimore. Stop in to visit, and stay a lifetime. This is a truly must see unit.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story, Transitional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
852 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High View At Hunt Valley
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Handicap Parking.
- U RESIDENTIAL CONDO
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Library, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Bar/Lounge, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price